Satyrs have a well-earned reputation for their good spirits, gregarious personalities, and love of revels. Most satyrs are driven by two simple desires; to see the world and to sample its every pleasure. While their spontaneity and whimsy sometimes put them at odds with more stoic peoples, satyrs rarely let the moodiness of others hinder their own happiness.
Source: Mythic Odysseys of Theros
- Ability Score Increase. Your Charisma score increases by 2, and your Dexterity score increases by 1.
- Age. Satyrs mature and age at about the same rate as humans.
- Alignment. Satyrs delight in living a life free of the mantle of law. They gravitate toward being good, but some have devious streaks and enjoy causing dismay.
- Size. Satyrs range from just under 5 feet to about 6 feet in height, with generally slender builds. Your size is medium.
- Speed. Your base walking speed is 35 feet.
- Fey. Your creature type is fey, rather than humanoid.
- Ram. You can use your head and horns to make unarmed strikes. If you hit with them, you deal bludgeoning damage equal to 1d4 + your Strength modifier.
- Magic Resistance. You have advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Mirthful Leaps. Whenever you make a long or high jump, you can roll a d8 and add the number to the number of feet you cover, even when making a standing jump. This extra distance costs movement as normal.
- Reveler. You have proficiency in the Performance and Persuasion skills, and you have proficiency with one musical instrument of your choice.
- Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and Sylvan.