Source: Player's Handbook
Casting Time: 1 action
Components: V, S, M (fur or a feather from a beast)
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour
You touch a creature and bestow upon it a magical enhancement. Choose one of the following effects; the target gains the effect until the spell ends.
- Bear’s Endurance. The target has advantage on Constitution checks. It also gains 2d6 temporary hit points, which are lost when the spell ends.
- Bull’s Strength. The target has advantage on Strength checks, and their carrying capacity doubles.
- Cat’s Grace. The target has advantage on Dexterity checks. It also doesn’t take damage from falling 20 feet or less if it isn’t incapacitated.
- Eagle’s Splendor. The target has advantage on Charisma checks.
- Fox’s Cunning. The target has advantage on Intelligence checks.
- Owl’s Wisdom. The target has advantage on Wisdom checks.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 3rd level or higher, you can target one additional creature for each slot level above 2nd.
Spell Lists. Artificer, Bard, Cleric, Druid, Ranger, Sorcerer, Wizard